#Business #simulation #games
Business simulations that improve business performance.
Our courses combine classroom lectures with computerized business simulations, allowing your key staff to improve critical business skills, test new ideas, and practice business strategy in a risk-free environment.
Choose one of our ready to run industry courses or find out how we can customize a course to meet your specific needs.
Enhancing Business Acumen Around the World for 20 years
The Benefits of a Business Simulation
Our courses strive to enhance business decision-making and drive improved business performance.
To accomplish this, each course focuses on a minimum of four key learning objectives addressing both left and right-brain thinking.
Improve Business Acumen
- Understand the “whole” business and see the big picture (eliminate silo-thinking)
- Develop cross-functional decision-making skills
- Recognize the impact of actions on company performance (intended and unintended consequences)
Practice Strategic Thinking and Business Planning
- Engage in Strategic conversations
- Identify long term strategy, focus, differentiation, and positioning
- Develop business plans that are aligned with company Mission and Objectives
Increase Financial Understanding and Confidence
- Increase financial acumen
- Interpret financial statements
- Analyze quantitative data
- Interpret key performance indicators (KPIs)
Build Leadership and Teamwork
- Transform managers into leaders
- Improve group decision-making
- Enhance team dynamics
Three of our most popular Business Simulations
Manufacturing Business Simulation
Insurance Business Simulation
A D Business Simulation
Recent Blog Posts
Take Heed of Financial Metrics with Lots of Letters in Them
EBITDA (Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation, and Amortization) is a financial metric that is commonly used to describe the “cash-generating ability” of a company. But Warren Buffett has a strong feeling about EBITDA .
Customers May Trust Your Ads More Than You Think
Maybe your customers aren’t as cynical about your ad campaigns as you think. New research from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University shows that if you craft your ad .
Our clients say it best.
Our clients have chosen PriSim’s Business Simulations to build the business acumen of their decisions makers. Hear what they have to say:
Client Comment: “The strategic planning simulation module used at Course III of the School of Mortgage Banking has proven to be a tremendous learning tool for our students. It guides them through an analysis of the financial structure of a mortgage banking company, and focuses on the relationship between operating policies and profitability. At the completion of this project, all students feel that they have benefited immeasurably from the experience, and have a clearer understanding of what goes into the strategic planning process of their company.” – Manager, School of Mortgage Banking